- Sort By Use
- Top Sellers
- Join Newsletter
- Contact Us
2. Limitations on Use. The content on this web site is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicenses or create derivative works from the web site or the content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web site or the content without Provider's prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display or transmit for commercial or public purposes all or any portion of the web site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the web site or any portion thereof, the content or any software available on or through the web site in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the web site or its content is prohibited.
3. Not Medical Advice. Content contained on or made available through the web site is not intended to and does not constitute medical advice, nor should it be relied on to medically prescribe or diagnose any illness or disease. Content is presented for education and product information only. No information anywhere herein or on any of the product labels should be interpreted to contradict FDA guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: No statements anywhere on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
WARNING: Do not use any of these products if you are pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and see your healthcare practitioner if you experience dizziness, tremors, sleeplessness, headache, heart palpitations or tingling sensations. Refrain from use if you are at risk or are currently being treated for high blood pressure, psychiatric, liver, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, pernicious anemia or difficulty in urination due to enlarged prostate. See your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking any prescription drug or MAO inhibitor. Keep all products out of the reach of children. None of these products are intended for use by persons under the age of 18 under any circumstances.
5. No Solicitation. In no event may any person or entity solicit any users with data retrieved from this web site.
6. Advertisers. This web site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the web site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers' or sponsors' materials.
7. Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that the web site will be error-free and free of viruses. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
13. Returns Any returns will be at the discretion of NootropicsDepot.com.
14. Replacement Replacement of items lost in delivery or undelivered will be at the discretion of NootropicsDepot.com.
15. Customs Duties & Fees The buyer assumes all responsibility for any customs duties or fees. Also, we will not refund orders which are seized by customs. The buyer should be aware of whether or not a product can be shipped to their country before ordering.
17. Payment Verifications: At our discretion, Nootropics Depot reserves the right to manually verify payment details on any purchase prior to the shipment of an order. The details requested may include, but not necessarily be limited to, proof of picture ID, billing address and/or credit card. Nootropics Depot reserves the right to hold an order for 5 business days until an electronic check (e-check payment) clears if it is identified as a potentially high risk payment. Click here for more information regarding payment verifications.
18. Shipping Times: Most orders placed before 4pm Mon-Sat Phoenix time will ship out the same day. Delays in payment or changes to orders may delay shipment. Orders are shipped out in the order they are received. Mail is not picked up on Sundays, nor does our shipping team package orders or print labels. Therefore, most orders from after hours Saturday night, and all day Sunday, will ship out Monday; unless Monday is an observed holiday. Many of our orders placed during business hours during the week ship out extremely quickly; many within an hour or two of being placed. Please do not place orders till you are sure they are as you want. We often cannot catch orders before going out if you want to cancel or change them. We also do not have systems in place to hold orders till a later date. As such, please do not place orders with comments requesting them being held to a later date. Our processes are in place to get shipments out as fast as we possibly can. Holds, changes, and cancellations are not guaranteed to be addressed before your original shipment goes out. Please make sure everything is correct, and that you actually want to place an order, before completion. This will allow our team to do what we do best, and get shipments out to our customers quickly. Due to order volumes on the days where our warehouse is closed, there can be times where your order may be delayed by an extra business day. Click here for more information regarding order shipments.