What is KSM-66 Ashwagandha Powder?
Ashwagandha, also known as Withania somnifera, has been a widely used and studied Ayurvedic herb for centuries, mainly for its potential effectiveness in supporting healthy stress levels.
How is KSM-66 Ashwagandha Powder Made?
There are many Ashwagandha powder options on the market, but none quite compares to KSM-66. Committed to quality and safety, Ixoreal Biomed invested over 14 years of research and development in the creation of KSM-66. Made strictly from the roots (no leaves) of the plant for maximum clinical effectiveness, KSM-66 is acquired through a unique extraction process based on “Green Chemistry” principles, which do not make use of alcohol or synthetic solvents.
KSM-66 Ashwagandha Benefits
KSM-66 Ashwagandha benefits the body and mind in multiple ways, as shown through clinical trials and research studies. In fact, KSM-66 is the most extensively studied Ashwagandha extract on the market.
The bioactive constituents (compounds) of the Ashwagandha herb that are widely studied and lend to its positive effect on humans include notable alkaloids and over 35 withanolides. This is why KSM-66 is recommended for stress management. This relaxing effect may also be helpful for sleep.
Besides supporting stress management, studies have shown KSM-66 to be a helpful aid in the following areas:
- Cognition and memory* - One study showed improvement in executive function and attention, two key areas of the Wechsler Memory Scale.
- Energy and stamina* - One study showed that Ashwagandha led to improvement in cardiorespiratory endurance and self-assessment scores for healthy athletes.
- Weight management and well-being* - Increased levels of cortisol can signal your body to hold on to excess fat. Reducing cortisol levels not only helps stress but also weight loss and general feelings of well-being, according to one study.
- Muscle strength, size, and recovery* - Ashwagandha has been shown to help healthy, active adults improve max resistance load and muscle recovery.
- Testosterone levels in men* - One study found the herb to improve semen volume, sperm concentration and motility, serum luteinizing hormone (LH), and testosterone levels.
- Libido in women* - One study reported improvements in desire, arousal, and satisfaction for women using Ashwagandha.
Why Buy KSM-66 Ashwagandha Powder?
Apart from the benefits we’ve discussed, there are several reasons to buy KSM-66 Ashwagandha.
- High-concentration, full-spectrum extract: 14 years of research and development paid off. Only Ixoreal has managed to refine an extraction process that maintains the natural balance of the constituents in the herb. Through “Green Chemistry” processing, Ixoreal’s science team found a way to holistically process Ashwagandha to preserve efficacy of active constituents in their natural proportions, including withanine, somniferine, tropine, steroidal lactones, and withanolides.
- Efficient pricing for highest-quality product on the market: Ixoreal uses cost-efficient business practices to pass savings on to customers, as it’s the only Ashwagandha manufacturer on the globe that manages its own farms, production facilities, laboratories and research center.
- Certifications you can trust: KSM-66 has attained more than a dozen trusted certifications for product quality and business practices. KSM-66 is 100% USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified, Certified Gluten-Free, and more, as well as being GRAS-affirmed by the FDA. In line with WHO-cGMP and US-FDA, KSM-66 is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008- and GMP-certified, state-of-the-art cleanroom facility. Additionally, KSM-66 is vegetarian and shelf-stable.
- Superior taste: Ixoreal’s unique extraction process preserves the compounds and lends itself to a neutral taste in foods and beverages. Other manufacturing processes, including hydroalcoholic, lead to a bitter taste.
- Award-winning product: KSM-66 has earned multiple awards.
- “Herbal Industry Leader 2016” by Society for Ethnopharmacology
- “Product Innovation in Botanicals 2014” by Frost and Sullivan
- “Best Botanical Ingredient 2013” at Engredea/Natural Products Expo West
- “Innovative Ingredient of the Year 2012” at Panacea
Always discuss the addition of nootropics and supplements with your doctor or another trusted healthcare professional, and stay informed about how a product might affect your unique body chemistry--everyone is different.
As a dietary supplement, take 300mg of KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract 1-2 times daily.
Learn more about Ashwagandha Extracts
Want to learn more about Sensoril, KSM-66 and general information about Ashwagandha extracts? Check out our ashwagandha blog here. You can also gain more insight by reading the KSM-66 Ashwagandha reviews and experiences below.
You may also like KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract Capsules.
*Contains Milk Allergens
Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It has not been approved, nor have these statements been evaluated, by the FDA.