- Sort By Use
- Top Sellers
- Join Newsletter
- Contact Us
Posted by Nootropics Depot on November 13, 2018
EpiCor is a groundbreaking immune supplement with published human research on supporting immune strength. Unlike other immune health supplements that simply boost, EpiCor works on multiple levels to help you live more healthy days. That’s important because the immune system is very complex and you want a solution that helps address your everyday immune challenges.
EpiCor is made through a proprietary fermentation process that has set the standard in the nutrition industry for more than 70 years. This process produces a unique range of metabolites that provides nutritional benefits.
EpiCor whole food fermentate starts with baker’s yeast -- a safe,
natural microorganism found throughout nature and used for thousands of
years to make beer, wine, bread and other food. It's specialized
process begins with microorganism cells being deprived of oxygen , which
causes them to produce immune supporting compounds and metabolites such
as proteins, peptides, antioxidants, polyphenols, organic acids, and
nucleotides. This natural, unique fermentation complex also contains the
beneficial yeast cell compounds such as 1-3 1-6 beta glucans and
mannans. This unique product stands apart from commodities like
nutritional yeast or purified beta glucan ingredients.
EpiCor Fermentation Tank
The final production step uses a proprietary and gentle drying process to capture the complex array of nutrients created during fermentation. The dehydrated fermentate is then milled and packaged within containers designed to protect it during storage and handling. The entire process is done under strict cGMP manufacturing and processing guidelines to ensure consistently high quality and safe material.
Following extensive safety and identity testing, the end result is EpiCor - a whole food yeast fermentate that helps strengthen the immune system everyday.
Unlike other vitamin supplements or ingredients that are simple immune system boosters, EpiCor is a whole food supplement ingredient clinically shown to naturally support a strong immune system in many beneficial ways:*
First Line of Defense. EpiCor helps strengthen your mucosal armor by significantly increasing secretory immunoglobulin A (sIgA) levels in your saliva. sIgA is a key antibody in your saliva and other mucus membranes. 1 sIgA antibodies are in our eyes, mouth, nose and other mucus membranes throughout our bodies to help trap pathogens before they may cause harm. 2
Second Line of Defense. EpiCor helps support another level of immune armor by increasing NK cell activity. NK cells are a type of white blood cell circulating in our blood and organs that are fast and effective in seeking out and destroying bad cells at the initial occurrence. 3 NK cells are called “natural killer” because they don’t need help from other cells to differentiate “good” cells from “bad” cells. 4 This makes them much quicker to respond to keep your body healthy.
Antioxidants circulate in your blood and tissues and help protect from cellular oxidative damage, which may affect how your immune system works over time. 5 Published research shows that EpiCor helps strengthen your immune armor by increasing antioxidant power in as little as two hours.
More and more people are taking gut support supplements to not only support their digestive systems, but also their immune systems. The digestive system plays a major role in the healthy function of your immune system. In fact, the tens of trillions of beneficial bacteria in your gut are an important part of keeping you healthy. To help your intestinal bacteria stay alive and thrive, they need fibers known as prebiotics, which are foods that nourish the beneficial bacteria. Prebiotics help the good bacteria, like bifidobacteria and lactobacilli, grow and multiply to help your gut stay healthy. EpiCor has been shown to act like a prebiotic in sophisticated digestive system models by increasing bifidobacteria and lactobacilli and the important short chain fatty acid called butyrate for gut health.
Published studies shows an EpiCor supplement helps people live more healthy days by:
- Supporting year-round respiratory and sinus health
- Helping maintain nasal comfort
- Maintaining immune defenses for daily challenges
- Supporting good digestive health
Studies on EpiCor include:
- Seven published human clinical trials
- Five randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trials (The Gold Standard of Research)
- Two published series of in vitro studies
- Published article summarizing multiple safety studies
Buy EpiCor Immune Health Powder
1. Delacroix DL et al..” IgA subclasses in various secretions and in serum,” Immunology 1982 Oct;47(2):383–385
2. Marcotte, H., Lavoie, M.C., “Oral Microbial Ecology and the Role of Salivary Immunoglobulin A,” Microbiology and Molecular Biology Reviews, 1998 March; 62(1): 71–109. <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC98907/>
3. Pediatr., J., “Natural killer cells and immune surveillance,” Jornal de Pediatria, 2008 Aug; Vol. 84 no.4 suppl.0
4. Vivier, E., Raulet, D.H., Moretta, A., Caligiuri, M.A., Zitvogel, L., Lanier, L.L., Yokoyama, W.M. & Ugolini, S.. "Innate or Adaptive Immunity? The Example of Natural Killer Cells". Science 2011; 331: 44–49. doi:10.1126/science.1198687
5. Uttara, B., Singh, A.V., Zamboni, P., Mahajan, R. T., “Oxidative Stress and Neurodegenerative Diseases: A Review of Upstream and Downstream Antioxidant Therapeutic Options,” Current Neuropharmacology, 2009 March; 7(1): 65–74
Attention: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.