SLEEP SUPPORT: A REVOLUTIONARY NEW SLEEP SUPPLEMENT!
Sleep is arguably one of the most important contributors to good health. Without sleep, our cognitive function decreases, our daytime energy levels plummet, we get sick faster and our moods can plunge into the depths. With this in mind, improving sleep quality should be high up on everyone’s priority list. However, getting enough high-quality sleep can be easier said than done. We all have busy lives and sometimes, the easiest thing to sacrifice is a good night of sleep. Even worse, sometimes we aren’t even given the choice, and sleep just doesn’t come all night and we are left tossing and turning thinking about the busy day ahead of us. Even more unfortunate, is the fact that high quality and all-natural sleep supplements are very hard to come by. Many sleep supplements are generic formulas that do not work and often times, the ingredients in these sleep supplements can be very questionable. We set out to change this, and after a year of painstaking research and beta-testing, we believe we have come out with a revolutionary natural sleep supplement!*
Before we get into the science of how Sleep Support was designed to work, lets first familiarize ourselves with the four main benefits of Sleep Support which are:
- GOAL 1: Helps you fall asleep faster - Sleep Support contains a powerful blend of natural ingredients that help relax your mind and body, allowing for a much quicker sleep-onset.*
- GOAL2: Helps improve sleep quality - After falling into a deep sleep, Sleep Support helps improve sleep architecture, allowing you to achieve higher quality and more refreshing sleep. *
- GOAL 3: Does not result in grogginess - Many natural sleep supplements last longer than an average night of sleep. This is unfortunate as they can then cause significant grogginess and daytime drowsiness. Sleep Support does not have this effect as none of the ingredients have significant effects on our histamine system, nor do they last longer than 8 hours. With sleep support you get a good night of sleep and you are instantly able to reap the benefits of this good night of sleep by getting out of bed feeling refreshed and not groggy!*
- GOAL 4: Can be taken daily without significant tolerance build up - Another amazing benefit of using Sleep Support for improving sleep quality, is that it was designed with daily use in mind. This means the sleep enhancing effects will remain constant with daily use and it will not result in any significant tolerance build up. In fact, when used daily, the Uridine monophosphate and Bacopa monnieri will help increase neuroplasticity, which may then enhance cognitive function, memory and may even help promote a positive mood!
HOW SLEEP SUPPORT WORKS
Sleep Support improves almost all aspects of sleep. It helps you fall asleep faster while also keeping you asleep all night. Sleep Support also helps enhance sleep quality, which helps you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day. Our Sleep Support formula even contains natural nootropics which can help enhance daytime cognitive function, and as the cherry on top, our Sleep Support formula was designed to be taken daily!
Sleep Support features seven novel ingredients to support a restful night of sleep.*
HELPS YOU FALL ASLEEP FASTER
Sleep Support contains a powerful blend of natural ingredients that help relax your mind and body, allowing for a much quicker sleep-onset. These ingredients are:
- LEMON BALM 10:1 EXTRACT: Traditional practices have used lemon balm for sleep. Modern studies on lemon balm found that lemon balm may promote nerve and muscle relaxation, which may play a role in lemon balm extract sleep benefits.*
Some research points to organic compounds in lemon balm extract known as terpenes that help promote the soothing feelings of lemon balm. These terpenes mixed with GABA’s potential to relax the brain prior to sleep are thought to be the key variables to how lemon balm influences relaxation and sleep. Studies also seem to suggest that lemon balm extract may help support concentration, focus and overall cognition. Some studies show these lemon balm cognitive benefits as a result of lemon balm’s interaction with acetylcholine receptors.*
- MAGNOLIA BARK EXTRACT (80% MAGNOLOL & HONOKIOL BY HPLC/UPLC): Magnolia Bark, also known as Magnolia Officinalis, is natural extract used in traditional Chinese practices and known for its ability to support healthy sleep habits. Magnolol and Honokiol are the two primary active ingredients found in Magnolia Bark found to support relaxation and respiratory health.*
Magnolia Bark sleep benefits were first documented in research when scientists noticed relaxed and calm behavior among mice. The neolignans found in Magnolia Bark extract; Honokiol and Magnolol - have been found to interact with GABAA receptors in both in-vitro and in-vivo studies. Additional research on rats found that rats exhibited feelings of well being after supplementing Magnolol. Relaxation effects were noted with Magnolia bark supplementation and seems to promote healthy sleep patterns when taken orally.*
- OLEAMIDE: Oleamide is a natural metabolite of Oleic acid and has been used in Traditional Chinese practices to promote sleep. The first use of Oleamide in Traditional Chinese practices started with the Jujube fruit where its usage dates as far back as 2500 years.*
Oleamide naturally occurs in animals when the body is experiencing sleep deprivation. Further research found that Oleamide interacts with the brain’s GABA receptors which explains Oleamide’s relaxation promoting effects. Some findings suggest that Oleamide effects can promote healthy inflammation levels by acting on the CB2 (cannabinoid 2 receptor) in high concentrations. Thus suggesting that oleamide may support cellular health and promote healthy stress levels.*
- BACOPA MONNIERI EXTRACT (24% BACOSIDES BY HPLC/UPLC): Bacopa monnieri has been used for centuries to promote cognitive function and support sleep. Bacopa monnieri is also considered an adaptogen, meaning it may help combat the chemical and physical effects of stress.*
Many people have reported experiencing Bacopa monnieri brain benefits in addition to reduced stress effects after taking a Bacopa monnieri supplement. Alongside its use to promote cognition, research has found that Bacopa benefits sleep and mood patterns. Ayurvedic texts show that Bacopa monnieri was also used to promote sleep and rest in traditional Indian practices. Some researchers attribute Bacopa monnieri sleep benefits and Bacopa mood benefits to its adaptogenic properties!*
IMPROVE SLEEP QUALITY
These three active ingredients in Sleep Support help improve sleep architecture, allowing you to achieve higher quality and more refreshing sleep.*
- URIDINE MONOPHOSPHATE: Studies found that Uridine monophosphate promoted slow-wave, or deep sleep in sleep deprived rats. Preliminary studies show that slow-wave sleep is necessary to aid the brain’s recovery from daily activities.*
In addition to helping you sleep, Uridine monophosphate may also provide neuroprotection and may improve the phospholipid content in your cell membranes. Most natural cognition promoting supplements tend to be stimulating, so taking these during the day may interfere with our sleep patterns. Uridine supplements are held in high regard as they help benefit our cognition and support sleep quality when taken half an hour before bed.*
- SUCROSOMIAL® ZINC: Zinc is an essential micronutrient needed for survival. Some reports mention zinc supplement benefits include promoting cognitive function, vision health, maintenance of normal hair, and immune system function.*
Some studies found that a zinc deficiency has a correlation to impaired memory function and diminished signalling of BDNF growth factor. Zinc has also been found to promote immune system function. Rounding off our sleep stack with Sucrosomial Zinc gives our body that extra boost it needs to heal and repair our body during sleep, with an ultra bioavailable, high quality zinc formulation.*
- PRIMAVIE® SHILAJIT: Shilajit is a sticky, tar-like substance often dark brown in color, and is highly regarded as a rejuvenating substance in Ayurveda. The use of Shilajit dates as far back to 3,000 B.C. and has been used for everything from promoting vitality to immune system support.*
Like Bacopa monnieri and Ashwagandha, Shilajit has been used in Ayurveda for its numerous reported benefits. Shilajit contains fulvic acid and dibenzo-α-pyrone Chromaproteins (DBPs). Fulvic acid is very bioavailable and crosses the blood brain barrier (BBB) which allows the DBPs in shilajit to be more effectively delivered to our bodies. Fulvic acid supports our immune system and transports DBP to the mitochondria which help promote vitality. Shilajit has also been found to mimic two neurotransmitters, GABA and Glycine, which are both very important for promoting sleep quality.*
THE NATRIUM HEALTH CODE OF ETHICS
Every ingredient found in a Natrium Health supplement must adhere to the following three criteria:
- It must be tested.
- It must be effective.
- It must be powered by nature.
SLEEP SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT FACTS
SLEEP SUPPORT SUGGESTED USE
As a dietary supplement, take 2 Sleep Support capsules 30 minutes before bed. For milder effects, take 1 capsule 30 minutes before bed.**
Sleep Support is a comprehensive all-natural supplement designed to speed up the ability to fall asleep and rest more soundly, while allowing for daily use. Unfortunately, most sleep supplements only focus on quickly making you drowsy. While this might make it seem like they are working, they may not actually be improving your sleep. They can also build a tolerance, and cause grogginess the next morning. Sleep Support is a much more balanced formulation for daily sleep improvement*
**For the full effects, two capsules of Sleep Support are to be taken 30 minutes before you plan to go to bed. However, we have had some reports during our beta-testing that for some individuals the full recommend dosage of two capsules can be a little bit too much. Sleep Support was designed to be the best sleep supplement currently on the market, and due to this, can be slightly too powerful for individuals who do not have a very hard time with sleep. Luckily, the dose can easily be split in half by simply taking one capsule, 30 minutes before you plan to go to bed. This will still help improve sleep quality and will result in a more gentle experience.
SLEEP SUPPORT REVIEWS
To gain more insight, read the Sleep Support capsules reviews and experiences below.
WHERE TO BUY SLEEP SUPPORT CAPSULES BY NATRIUM HEALTH
Nootropics Depot offers 60ct. or 120ct. jars of Sleep Support capsules by Natrium Health.
ABOUT NATRIUM HEALTH
Natrium Health's mission is to not only bring out novel products made from the highest quality natural ingredients, but to advance the analytical testing and quality control standards for the entire supplement industry. We believe all customers deserve to know that the dietary supplements that they are taking have been thoroughly tested, and that the product is what it states it is on the label. We not only test every single batch of ingredients used in our products, but we ensure that they are the correct plant species, plant part, extraction method, and that they contain the appropriate amount of standardized active ingredients. On top of that, we test for heavy metals, pesticides, and allergens. We work tirelessly to ensure that the Natrium Health product you are taking is of the highest quality possible.
Natrium Health is the sister brand of Nootropics Depot. To learn more about Natrium Health, visit natriumhealth.com or view all available Natrium Health products on Nootropics Depot by clicking here.
Natrium Health is a proud member of the American Herbal Products Association.
Patents and Trademarks: PrimaVie Purified Shilajit patented under U.S. Patent No. 7,250,181; 6,969,612 ; 6,440,436 ; 6,558,712 ;8,894,993 and other Pending Patents. Sucrosomial® is a registered trademark of Alesco S.r.l.
*ATTENTION: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.