What is Bacognize Bacopa Monnieri Extract Powder?
Bacognize Bacopa Monnieri Powder is derived from the Bacopa Monnieri herb, also called Brahmi, which grows natively in wetlands across the globe. Bacopa Monnieri provides all-natural compounds that have been used for thousands of years to support cognition. In fact, the herb was initially written about in Ayurvedic texts in the 6th century A.D.
Bacognize Bacopa Monnieri Powder is a clinically studied compound showing efficacy in cognitive improvement.
Bacognize Bacopa Monnieri Extract Benefits
Bacopa Monnieri has been used for thousands of years, and now modern science is putting it to the test. Bacognize Bacopa Monnieri extract specifically has undergone clinical and preclinical research so that we can gain a greater understanding of how the herbs interact with and have an effect on our bodies.
The constituents, or smaller chemical components of the herb include:
- Bacosides and bacopasides - These saponins are classes of compounds derived solely from the Bacopa Monnieri herb. There are 12 bacosides with Bacoside A being the most studied. Bacopasides have been identified recently.
- Alkaloids - Brahmine, nicotine, and herpestine are a handful of alkaloids identified within Bacopa Monnieri.
These active compounds within the herb are responsible for the benefits that have been observed in clinical research, which primarily focus on three key areas of cognitive function:
- In one randomized, placebo-controlled crossover human trial, Bacognize extract was given in a dose of 300mg/day to medical students. The extract significantly improved the students’ cognitive function in the areas of memory, focus, and attention.
- Another randomized, placebo-controlled human trial with older adults showed that the 300mg/day dosage helped to improve memory, focus, and attention as well compared to the placebo group.
- The constituents in Bacognize were shown to strongly regulate serotonin receptors that play a role in memory, focus, and mood in pharmacological research.
Bacopa Monnieri Dosage
As a dietary supplement, take 300mg of Bacognize Bacopa Monnieri Extract daily.
Why Buy Bacognize Bacopa Monnieri Extract Powder?
Bacopa Monnieri Powder is a naturally derived product from a herb that has been used in Ayurveda for centuries. Other than the cognitive benefits we described above, customers buy Bacognize Bacopa Monnieri Powder for the following reasons.
- 360º Quality: Verdure Sciences, manufacturer of Bacognize, implements a painstaking process for each batch, ensuring control, quality, and consistency every step of the way for every batch.
- Non-GMO, organic product: Rest assured that Verdure isn’t just dedicated to helping people improve themselves. Responsible farming practices also benefit the environment and ensure that the manufacture of the product is sustainable over the long term.
- Strict manufacturing standards: Bacognize extract is created in an ISO-certified, NSF GMP-registered, botanicals-only, hands-free facility.
Always discuss the addition of nootropics and supplements with your doctor or another trusted healthcare professional, and stay informed about how a product might affect you--everyone is different.
*Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It has not been approved, nor have these statements been evaluated, by the FDA.
Get insight about other customers’ experiences by reading our Bacognize Bacopa Monnieri reviews below.
You may also be interested in Bacognize Bacopa Monnieri capsules.