Why Should I Take OptiNAD+?
If you are interested in increasing your NAD+ levels, then look no further than the first highly comprehensive NAD+ stack on the market!* We spent a lot of time formulating the best possible all in one supplement with the purposes of enhancing NAD+ levels, utilizing various different NAD+ precursors such as NMN and Nicotinamide riboside, in addition to synergistic components which make these NAD+ precursors more effective!
If you are not yet familiar with NAD+, then you may be asking yourself, why do I want to take the best supplement on the market for enhancing NAD+ levels? The answer is simple, NAD+ is in every single cell in our bodies, plays a highly important role in energy production and can even help promote healthy aging.* In short, if you want to keep your body and brain running as a well oiled machine, especially as you age, then enhancing NAD+ levels is a great idea!
What is OptiNAD+?
OptiNAD+ is a highly efficacious supplement for enhancing nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) levels, utilizing a very well thought out synergistic blend of ingredients. These are:
- NMN: Nicotinamide mononucleotide, also known as NMN, is one of the most efficient NAD+ precursors. This is because it is only one step away from NAD+ in the salvage pathway, meaning that conversion to NAD+ is a relatively simple process
- NR: Nicotinamide riboside, also known as NR, is another high efficiency NAD+ precursor. However, it is not as efficient as NMN because NR first has to convert into NMN, before it can be converted to NAD+. That being said, NR has unique neuroprotective properties that are not seen with NMN!
- NADH: This is the reduced form of NAD+ and can be absorbed through specific transporters. When NADH becomes oxidized in the body, it rapidly turns into NAD+. This is likely the most efficient route to NAD+, and appears to have significant energizing effects.
- Apigenin: This unique flavonoid inhibits an enzyme called CD38 which normally breaks down NAD+. By inhibiting CD38, we can ensure that more of the NAD+ we are generating is able to stick around for longer.
- Quercetin: Similar to apigenin, quercetin also inhibits CD38. However, it also has another trick up its sleeve, which is upregulating the sirtuins. The sirtuins use NAD+ as fuel, and it is thought that the bulk of NAD+ benefits are actually mediated via the sirtuins. Thus, upregulating their levels with quercetin, really helps tie the stack together!
- Trimethylglycine: Trimethylglycine has recently garnered a lot of attention because it is a very efficient methyl donor. This is important in the context of this highly efficient NAD+ stack because high levels of NAD+ production also mops up a lot of methyl groups. By including a high efficiency methyl donor, we can help replenish these methyl groups.
All of these components were all meticulously hand selected by us and beta-tested before we settled on the final formulation. When we did land at the final formulation, we all proclaimed “this is rocket fuel”, and this is because the increase in energy levels from OptiNAD+ is very palpable!* In fact, switching back to just NMN by itself was quite a let down after using OptiNAD+ for a few weeks because the effects of OptiNAD+ are significantly more robust! OptiNAD+, subjectively speaking, even outcompetes high doses of NMN in the 1,000 mg range. This indicates just how efficient a NAD+ booster OptiNAD+ is!*
OptiNAD+ Benefits & Uses
- Significantly increases NAD+ levels*
- Enhances cellular energy*
- Supports healthy aging*
The Ultimate NAD+ Booster
With the rising popularity of NAD+ precursors, we decided that we needed to make the ultimate NAD+ increasing stack. So now that we have achieved this goal, what can you expect to experience when taking OptiNAD+?
One of the first things people notice when they successfully increase their NAD+ levels, is a unique sense of energy.* It is not particularly stimulating, but it makes you feel like you have more juice in your batteries. It’s a hard feeling to describe, but after your first dose of OptiNAD+, you will understand! This makes OptiNAD+ a great stack to take as a pre-workout, especially when you consider that NADH plays a critical role in ATP production.* We believe that the rapid increase in energy levels with OptiNAD+ can be traced back to its NADH content. Since we need ATP to contract our muscles, it means that more ATP usually results in higher physical capabilities. This is why it would be fantastic as a pre-workout especially on top of a daily creatine monohydrate regimine.
The second thing a lot of people notice when their NAD+ levels have been successfully enhanced is progressively better sleep.* This is due to the fact that NAD+ is a major regulator of our circadian rhythms, and thus higher NAD+ levels appear to help enhance our bodies natural circadian rhythms.* This circadian rhythm link also can help us achieve even more efficient NAD+ synthesis. Not only does NAD+ control circadian rhythms, its very own production is also under circadian control. NAD+ synthesis is highest in the morning, which makes a lot of sense if you think of its energizing effects. This also means that taking OptiNAD+ first thing in the morning would also further help enhance the efficiency of NAD+ synthesis.*
Speaking of lifestyle factors that can influence the efficacy of OptiNAD+, calorie restriction or fasting can also be a great strategy.* This is due to the fact that when we are in a fasted state, our bodies ramp up the production of NAD+. On the flipside, overeating actually slows down NAD+ levels. This means that controlling caloric intake and bodyweight, can have majorly beneficial impacts on NAD+ synthesis. Additionally, this teaches us a lot about what NAD+ can do for our overall health. We’ve all likely heard at this point that fasting can have some major health benefits, and a lot of this can be traced back to increasing NAD+ levels. Thus, taking OptiNAD+ would actually mimic certain aspects of long fasts. However, why pick just one when you can have both? Combining fasting or simply just calorie restriction with OptiNAD+, would be a fantastic way to further increase the efficiency of OptiNAD+!*
Most importantly however, is that NAD+ levels start to plummet as we age. Given the sheer importance of NAD+, especially when you take into account that it is the fuel for the sirtuins, it becomes quite clear that low NAD+ levels are a hallmark of aging. This is what makes OptiNAD+ especially interesting for aging individuals, as it would be able to mitigate this age-related drop in NAD+ levels.* This means that OptiNAD+ can help give you back youthful energy and better sleep! In addition to that, OptiNAD+ would also help increase sirtuin activity, which is also majorly beneficial as we age.*
If you would like to learn more about NAD+, we would highly recommend checking out our podcast on it, which can be listened to below:
In addition to the podcast, we also have a comprehensive blog available about NAD+, which can be found here!
Cellular Energy Stack: CoQsol-CF® CoEnzyme Q10 Softgels + OptiNAD+
CoQsol-CF, which is a novel formulation of Ubiquinone (CoQ10), also has a great effect on increasing ATP production and overall cellular energy. Combining CoQsol-CF with OptiNAD+ makes for a very high energy stack!*
Longevity Stack: L-Carnosine Capsules + OptiNAD+
Another hallmark of aging is gradually shortening telomere length. Telomeres help protect the ends of our DNA, and as we age this protective telomere cap becomes less and less effective. Taking L-Carnosine however can mitigate this and help lengthen telomeres. Combine this with the longevity effects of OptiNAD+ and you have a very effective longevity stack!*
Circadian Rhythm Stack: Nobiletin Capsules + OptiNAD+
Nobiletin also has a significant positive effect on our circadian rhythms with many users also reporting significantly better sleep quality after consistently supplementing with nobiletin. With this in mind, nobiletin and OptiNAD+ are the perfect pair if you are looking to enhance your circadian rhythms!*
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules of OptiNAD+ daily.
To gain more insight, see the OptiNAD+ reviews and experiences below.
Where to Buy OptiNAD+
Nootropics Depot offers 60ct. or 120ct. jars of high-quality OptiNAD+. Nootropics Depot’s OptiNAD+ has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
*Attention: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.